The Conejo Valley encompasses the communities and cities of:
- Thousand Oaks Parks & Recreation Link City of Thousand Oaks
- Westlake Village Parks & Recreation Link City of Westlake Village
- Newbury Park Parks & Recreation Link City of Thousand Oaks
- Agoura Hills Parks & Recreation Link City of Agoura Hills Link
- Oak Park Parks & Recreation Link City of Oak Park
You can hike, visit a historic ranch, take to the golf course, lounge by the pool, or go wine tasting. Catch a show at the Civic Arts Plaza, shop our boutiques, ride the range, or attend local events like the Amgen tour or our homespun Conejo Days fair. Or keep it simple and just take in our majestic views. You can do all of this and more—all while feeding your inner foodie at some of the most eclectic dining venues you’ll find in Southern California. Meet and greet. Stay and play. Let yourself unwind and enjoy a life of leisure and fun. Catch your breath in Conejo.
For information on entertainment and culture, golf, lodging, dining, shopping, hiking, and more...
Search Conejo Valley Homes for Sale
Any property information referenced on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CRISNet MLS and/or CARETS. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Today's Market Trends for Conejo Valley *
* All data pertains to single-family homes